What's new

Introduce Yourself

hi all, im a newbie trader. im from Philippines, bought the plus version . been following mr. Vinz setting, its running profitable the bot. hope to see others to share also those experts who manage to make continuous profits. im happy with the bots performance because i can leave it overnight. thanks members and to the team galileo fx... more power guys
Hello and welcome to the community:)

Hey there, Traders!

I'm Morgan, and I'm super stoked to meet all of you awesome folks who, like me, have a thing for trading. I've been around the block a bit, doing both manual and robot trading, and now I'm here to make some new buddies who share the same trading love and swap some stories and cool ideas.
Cheers 🤞🥂
Hello Morgan, welcome to the Galileo community:)

Greetings everyone,. By way of introduction, I am a second career attorney in beautiful Gloucester, VA. I've been contemplating doing some trading for a bit. So after tearing up some yardwork with the backhoe I saw an ad on FaceBook last Sunday for Galileo and said... meh.. why not. I was bored. So I ordered the Pro version and some preset pack or another, opened up an account with Forex.com, tossed in a couple of K, loaded it all up and let er rip. I guess I got it installed right although Galileo shows up under Examples instead of Experts, but its running. Made about $450 in 3 days. It's a little daunting to say the least. I know two things about the forex market, jack and squat, but I'm willing to learn. Hey, I passed the Bar so I must be able to figure some things out.. I have questions.. soooo may questions.

Greetings everyone,. By way of introduction, I am a second career attorney in beautiful Gloucester, VA. I've been contemplating doing some trading for a bit. So after tearing up some yardwork with the backhoe I saw an ad on FaceBook last Sunday for Galileo and said... meh.. why not. I was bored. So I ordered the Pro version and some preset pack or another, opened up an account with Forex.com, tossed in a couple of K, loaded it all up and let er rip. I guess I got it installed right although Galileo shows up under Examples instead of Experts, but its running. Made about $450 in 3 days. It's a little daunting to say the least. I know two things about the forex market, jack and squat, but I'm willing to learn. Hey, I passed the Bar so I must be able to figure some things out.. I have questions.. soooo may questions.
Welcome dear, and congrats for you profit , I know what is the feeling ...lol

Greetings Everyone

My name is Eric
I am a safety manager for a Heat Treat company in the State of Oregon.

I recently started to take deeper look at my employer sponsored retirement plan and believe I could do better if I was more actively engaged
and willing to learn from other experienced people in the community. Right now I am just trying to read and understand the vocabulary.
But I am excited and eager to learn from you, and get good results.

As a newbie in the world of Forex I am excited to be working with Galielo. My goal it to learn the use of a bot and create a small passive income in my ealrier years of retirement. So far so good. It takes some time every week amd I apprecaite al the setting sent out each week to help. I learning alot and spend about 3 to 5 hours a week in training while I work a full time job in the world of IT. Learning the META5 trading platform is taking alot of time, using the bot is easy so far. I hoping to get together in a 1 on 1 meeting next week so I review alot of questins I have. I using a demo account to test out setting an try to understand what specific setting may have if I choose to get crazy, but so far the bots I have applied have worked out well. Appreciate you help Chris and Arvin, look forward to healthy relationship.

Hello,
I'm Brian, I am interested in the Galileo FX pro. I am new to trading, I have been using the Robin Hood app on my smartphone for about a month and am wondering if Galileo FX pro can be used with that app or even on a smartphone? I would like to get everything I need before buying the bot.

Hi everyone. I am Samuel. Thank you for being part of the Galileo FX community. I just joined the trading world a month ago and I am currently using a trading bot from the MQL5 community. My reason for joining this community is because my interest for Galileo FX has been growing and I am hoping to purchase Galileo FX in the near future. I hope Galileo FX will be a life changer for me in the future.

Hi everyone. I am Samuel. Thank you for being part of the Galileo FX community. I just joined the trading world a month ago and I am currently using a trading bot from the MQL5 community. My reason for joining this community is because my interest for Galileo FX has been growing and I am hoping to purchase Galileo FX in the near future. I hope Galileo FX will be a life changer for me in the future.
WELCOME HERE

Hi Everyone - I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I purchased Galileo FX Pro a bit on a whim. I was definitely intrigued, but feeling like I'm in over my head. I am not a trader, had no idea what charts were until I open a broker account and installed everything. I'm a bit risk adverse, but I like to learn. I'm stumbling through all the lingo around settings and how to use Metatrader 4. I'm busy working full time and looking after 2 toddlers, and really hoping to "set it and forget it" for some passive income. If anyone has a resource for Metatrader for dummies 101, I'm all ears. Good luck out there to everyone!

Hello everyone! New member here from the U.S.
I too purchased GalileoFX Pro on a bit of a whim. Might have been due to an email I received from them :)
So, new to all of this, new to trading as well. Looking forward to getting started and currently figuring out how to start. Which broker to use, MT5 etc.

Hello everyone! New member here from the U.S.
I too purchased GalileoFX Pro on a bit of a whim. Might have been due to an email I received from them :)
So, new to all of this, new to trading as well. Looking forward to getting started and currently figuring out how to start. Which broker to use, MT5 etc.
welcome here

Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to be part of this forum and connect with all of you. My name is Vincent, and I'm a forex trader with three years of experience. Currently, I work as a MetaTrader enthusiast and EA Backtester at Galileo FX, a prestigious brokerage firm.

At Galileo FX, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional trading solutions and unwavering client support. If you ever encounter any challenges or have questions regarding backtesting your expert advisors (EAs) on the Galileo FX platform, I'm here to assist you. I understand that setting accurate parameters for EAs can significantly impact their performance, and I'm more than willing to share my expertise to help you achieve optimal results.

Backtesting is a crucial aspect of refining trading strategies, and I've personally faced various struggles during this process. From fine-tuning parameters to ensuring accurate historical data and reliable test environments, I'm familiar with the challenges that can arise. Rest assured that I'm here to guide you through these hurdles, offer insights, and help you maximize the potential of your EAs.

I believe in the power of collaboration and knowledge sharing within the trading community. By leveraging our collective experiences and expertise, we can overcome obstacles together and achieve greater success.

"I would also like to mention that my experience using Galileo FX's EA has been exceptionally positive. The platform is remarkably user-friendly, making it easy for both novice and experienced traders to navigate and utilize its features. The intuitive interface, coupled with comprehensive documentation and support resources, ensures a smooth and seamless experience when working with Galileo FX's EA.

The platform's user-friendly nature allows traders to quickly set up, optimize, and deploy their expert advisors, empowering them to execute their trading strategies with confidence. Whether you're a seasoned trader or just starting your journey, Galileo FX's EA provides a hassle-free experience, enabling you to focus on the core aspects of trading without unnecessary complexities.

I believe that a user-friendly platform plays a vital role in enhancing the overall trading experience, and Galileo FX excels in this aspect.

Whether you're looking for advice on backtesting methodologies, need assistance with Galileo FX's robust platform features, or want to discuss the intricacies of optimizing EAs, feel free to reach out to me. I'm dedicated to supporting you in your trading endeavors and ensuring you have a seamless experience with Galileo FX.

Once again, thank you for welcoming me to this forum. I'm excited to engage in fruitful discussions, learn from all of you, and assist you with any backtesting challenges or EA parameter settings you may encounter.

Best regards,
Vincent

Vinz

I have seen your posts of past week settings and back tested a couple of them showing profitability. Actually used one set on the strategy tester for the next week after the posted week and it also showed profitability. Am interested as to what indicators you use (or combinations- and since it's back testing am sure you probably use several different ones) to determine the bot settings. I have tried numerous settings variations however without knowing the algo indicators it's just trial and error. I
swing trade on the stock market.and use several chart indicators in screening to target trades - I find forex to involve the same indicators but with markets changing much much faster. The counter intuitive bullish bearish setting has caused me problems. I see the bot ignoring big swing changes which baffle me, especially if I'm scalping and maybe even just looking for 50 pips. Any comments or suggestions on settings using indicators would be greatly appreciated.

Vinz

Add on to my previous post. Also have you ever used/tested or even looked into checking the allow signal modification box on the common tab - so allowing indicator inputs? Wondering if this feature would work with gfx pro or not - thought it might be a nice addition.

Back