What's new

Introduce Yourself

Hi,
Newbie here thanks to the supportive installation team I will keep in touch once I encountered any problems on my Fx Pro

Hi,
Newbie here thanks to the supportive installation team I will keep in touch once I encountered any problems on my Fx Pro
We welcome you to our family Brando. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected].

Here is also a link that may give you some ideas with your initial set up.

Happy Trading!

Hello guys;

My name is Wadih Zakhia living currently in Chile.

First of all, thanks for creating this forum to be able do something in the right direction. I like many others who bought this robot (I bet 80% of people who bought it) had the expectative, that buying this will help us to trade & get some profits making us a little bit easier the process, but I was wrong. Instead, the support team tell us that every one have to make a backtesting until we find out a setting that make the magic happened. In other words I’ve wasted two things, money & time for backtesting & also trying it in a demo account. I’ve got the robot since March and I didn’t find yet a profitable setting. I have to say also that I’m not an expert in doing backtesting & how to optimate it to find the best setting (like most of the people who buy it), so I had also waste time to learn about it. Finally I gave up & I considered the money I paid for it as a penalty for being naive.

This forum could change this bad experience I have until now. Let’s see.

Thanks again for the guys here trying to help us to use it.

Hello beautiful people of Galileo FX :)
I am a senior trader and market analyst, here to share the passion of trading, and to get most of this software that I can...
Additionally: INFP and Empath
Regards

Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to be part of this forum and connect with all of you. My name is Vincent, and I'm a forex trader with three years of experience. Currently, I work as a MetaTrader enthusiast and EA Backtester at Galileo FX, a prestigious brokerage firm.

At Galileo FX, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional trading solutions and unwavering client support. If you ever encounter any challenges or have questions regarding backtesting your expert advisors (EAs) on the Galileo FX platform, I'm here to assist you. I understand that setting accurate parameters for EAs can significantly impact their performance, and I'm more than willing to share my expertise to help you achieve optimal results.

Backtesting is a crucial aspect of refining trading strategies, and I've personally faced various struggles during this process. From fine-tuning parameters to ensuring accurate historical data and reliable test environments, I'm familiar with the challenges that can arise. Rest assured that I'm here to guide you through these hurdles, offer insights, and help you maximize the potential of your EAs.

I believe in the power of collaboration and knowledge sharing within the trading community. By leveraging our collective experiences and expertise, we can overcome obstacles together and achieve greater success.

"I would also like to mention that my experience using Galileo FX's EA has been exceptionally positive. The platform is remarkably user-friendly, making it easy for both novice and experienced traders to navigate and utilize its features. The intuitive interface, coupled with comprehensive documentation and support resources, ensures a smooth and seamless experience when working with Galileo FX's EA.

The platform's user-friendly nature allows traders to quickly set up, optimize, and deploy their expert advisors, empowering them to execute their trading strategies with confidence. Whether you're a seasoned trader or just starting your journey, Galileo FX's EA provides a hassle-free experience, enabling you to focus on the core aspects of trading without unnecessary complexities.

I believe that a user-friendly platform plays a vital role in enhancing the overall trading experience, and Galileo FX excels in this aspect.

Whether you're looking for advice on backtesting methodologies, need assistance with Galileo FX's robust platform features, or want to discuss the intricacies of optimizing EAs, feel free to reach out to me. I'm dedicated to supporting you in your trading endeavors and ensuring you have a seamless experience with Galileo FX.

Once again, thank you for welcoming me to this forum. I'm excited to engage in fruitful discussions, learn from all of you, and assist you with any backtesting challenges or EA parameter settings you may encounter.

Best regards,
Vincent
Hi sir Vincent,
I'm newbie in metatrader4 can you please help me on my backtesting and set my Galileo fx parameters for a better and profitable set up before going live trading,
Thank you and more power and profitable trading to us all

Kind regards,
Brando

Hi sir Vincent,
I'm newbie in metatrader4 can you please help me on my backtesting and set my Galileo fx parameters for a better and profitable set up before going live trading,
Thank you and more power and profitable trading to us all

Kind regards,
Brando
yes Brando I can assist you how do you want it do you want it remotely?

Hey Vinz,
I’ve been reading your threads and would love some help. When I bought this I thought the premium setting were a set it and forget it thing and it’s obviously not. I’m currently losing 80-90% of trades based on how it was set up for me, very frustrating. Where are you located?
im from Philippines. you can see the presets I have just uploaded in this link

Hey Vinz,
I’ve been reading your threads and would love some help. When I bought this I thought the premium setting were a set it and forget it thing and it’s obviously not. I’m currently losing 80-90% of trades based on how it was set up for me, very frustrating. Where are you located?
im from Philippines. you can see the presets I have just uploaded in this link

Hello house.
Chris here.
Day Trader and I mostly use technical analysis rather than fundamentals.

Looking forward to killing the charts with everyone here.

Let's freaking go🔥🔥

Hello everyone - I'm new to FOREX and have always wanted to get involved and learn more. I'm currently waiting for the installation of the product. I'm just curious what is best practice. How many pairs do you trade at one time, how long do you let the trades run or do you just turn it on and leave it? Any help to get started on the correct path would be appreciated.

Hello everyone - I'm new to FOREX and have always wanted to get involved and learn more. I'm currently waiting for the installation of the product. I'm just curious what is best practice. How many pairs do you trade at one time, how long do you let the trades run or do you just turn it on and leave it? Any help to get started on the correct path would be appreciated.
Hello there, welcome to this happy community:) . Regarding your questions there is no one general answer, but my suggestion is to start slowly, first of all , with conservative risk management and lot size of 0.01 , ...always check other people results here, and back testing with different inputs. I would start with the regular setup on one or two pairs..Keep it simple until you get more familiar with the robot....Hope that helps;)1686129863635.png1686129573200.png

Hello there, welcome to this happy community:) . Regarding your questions there is no one general answer, but my suggestion is to start slowly, first of all , with conservative risk management and lot size of 0.01 , ...always check other people results here, and back testing with different inputs. I would start with the regular setup on one or two pairs..Keep it simple until you get more familiar with the robot....Hope that helps;)View attachment 189View attachment 188
Great suggestion. Starting slow

I'm a new member myself, waiting for my installation, unfortunately I've missed the appointment twice due to some personal reasons.
Hoping to start as soon as possible.

Hello there, welcome to this happy community:) . Regarding your questions there is no one general answer, but my suggestion is to start slowly, first of all , with conservative risk management and lot size of 0.01 , ...always check other people results here, and back testing with different inputs. I would start with the regular setup on one or two pairs..Keep it simple until you get more familiar with the robot....Hope that helps;)View attachment 189View attachment 188
Thank you for the information!

Back