What's new

Introduce Yourself

Hello there, welcome to this happy community:) . Regarding your questions there is no one general answer, but my suggestion is to start slowly, first of all , with conservative risk management and lot size of 0.01 , ...always check other people results here, and back testing with different inputs. I would start with the regular setup on one or two pairs..Keep it simple until you get more familiar with the robot....Hope that helps;)View attachment 189View attachment 188
Thank you very much for your advice!

Great suggestion. Starting slow

I'm a new member myself, waiting for my installation, unfortunately I've missed the appointment twice due to some personal reasons.
Hoping to start as soon as possible.
Hello and welcome to the forum, Chris.
If your software installation goes well, please do not hesitate to ask questions in this forum or on our official website for live chat assistance; we are pleased to help you

Hi,

I'm new here, I just purchased Galileo Fx on June 8. I'm still exploring the settings and testing a few trades to see how it works.

Hi,

I'm new here, I just purchased Galileo Fx on June 8. I'm still exploring the settings and testing a few trades to see how it works.
Hello there, and welcome to the family, check this, David just posted
1. Scalping Strategy
Timeframe: M1, M5, M15
- Strong Uptrend: Increase Consecutive Bearish Signals to 8 or 10 for robust buy signal confirmation. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 3 or 4 for nimble responses to quick sell signals.
- Weaker or Sideways Trends: Decrease Consecutive Bearish Signals to 3 or 4 for quicker buy signal recognition. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 1 or 2 for faster sell signal confirmation.

2. Day Trading:
Timeframe: H1
- Strong Uptrend: Amplify Consecutive Bearish Signals to 8 or 10 for enhanced buy signal confidence. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 3 or 4 for reliable sell signal confirmation.
- Weaker or Sideways Trends: Reduce Consecutive Bearish Signals to 3 or 4 for swift adaptation to shorter-term fluctuations. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 1 or 2 for quicker sell signal recognition.

3. Swing Trading:
Timeframe: D1, W1
- Robust Uptrends: Raise Consecutive Bearish Signals to 8 or 10 for reliable buy signal confirmation during longer holding periods. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 3 or 4 for smoother sell signal recognition.
- Weaker or Sideways Trends: Lower Consecutive Bearish Signals to 3 or 4 to align with smaller price swings and optimize entry and exit points. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 1 or 2 for faster sell signal confirmation.

New member here. I bought the Pro version with installation (by Chris) and six pairs last week. Chris installed and configured everything yesterday morning in about 15-20 minutes. So far, so good!

Hi everyone ! My name is Henk van Leeuwen, a Dutchman living in France since a bit more than 30 year now. Jumped into the Forex market since 10 odd years now and eager to bring my trading to a next level and more than motivated to do that via Galileo FX. I love analyzing charts and pick the tendency in which I will orientate my trades. Will keep you ladies and gentlemen updated about my progress 💪💪💪💪

Hi everyone ! My name is Henk van Leeuwen, a Dutchman living in France since a bit more than 30 year now. Jumped into the Forex market since 10 odd years now and eager to bring my trading to a next level and more than motivated to do that via Galileo FX. I love analyzing charts and pick the tendency in which I will orientate my trades. Will keep you ladies and gentlemen updated about my progress 💪💪💪💪
Welcome to the community! 🥂 :D🔥When you have some nice analysis or news or what ever daily, you can share here as well. https://galileofx.community.forum/threads/daily-market-news-analysis-and-tips.92/post-1673

Hi all nice people of this Galileo community. I’m Meindert Prins and living in a small town close to the beach in the Netherlands. I’m 57 years old and own an IT company. I’m fully new in the FX world and bought the pro version last week. Last weekend I read a lot of info about configuration and settings. This week I tried the first ride and I’m currious what it will bring me! I now only focus on Eurusd pair to keep it simple. I’m eager to learn this new world and hope I can count on your support to become a seasoned Galileo Junk 😊

STill my favorite
1. Scalping Strategy
Timeframe: M1, M5, M15
- Strong Uptrend: Increase Consecutive Bearish Signals to 8 or 10 for robust buy signal confirmation. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 3 or 4 for nimble responses to quick sell signals.
- Weaker or Sideways Trends: Decrease Consecutive Bearish Signals to 3 or 4 for quicker buy signal recognition. Set Consecutive Bullish Signals to 1 or 2 for faster sell signal confirmation.

Hi there, I am a new member with the big passion for the robot trading. I have a few years of experince but always looking to learn more stuff and different approaches. Hope that his journey would be pleasant. I am going to test Galileo software first on demo, if you guys have any suggestion from where to start I would be very thankful.

Hello everyone,:)

My name is Natasa, and I'm a newbie trader eager to dive into the world of trading. I recently witnessed a friend who ordered a trading robot and saw how quickly they managed to make significant gains. This got me genuinely intrigued. While I do have some basic trading knowledge from a training course I've completed, I'm fully aware that there's still so much to learn. I'm excited to be a part of this forum and eager to soak up all the knowledge and insights shared here.

Looking forward to learning and growing together with all of you!:coffee:🤠🤞

Hey there, Traders!

I'm Morgan, and I'm super stoked to meet all of you awesome folks who, like me, have a thing for trading. I've been around the block a bit, doing both manual and robot trading, and now I'm here to make some new buddies who share the same trading love and swap some stories and cool ideas.
Cheers 🤞🥂

Hi I'm a newbie have had this for a week and have been able to make a profit but need some finner points on its operation still learning can I change the bullish and bearish inputs on a pair while it is trading? What does the bot do if both are the same?

hi all, im a newbie trader. im from Philippines, bought the plus version . been following mr. Vinz setting, its running profitable the bot. hope to see others to share also those experts who manage to make continuous profits. im happy with the bots performance because i can leave it overnight. thanks members and to the team galileo fx... more power guys

Back