What's new

Hoping for some Updates on Bots and Presets

SKCBD5

I been reading a lot of forum data and it seems a lot of the data is old and outdated. I also find a lot of data from users of Galileo but being a novice user I'm trying to learn the best strategy when using the Forex Bots. I try different uses on a demo account but seems that it does not just set it and leave it. I was told that I needed very little knowledge when using the bot. Chris has set up some presets and again I just not going anywhere in a positive direction. I feel that this can work but I need more guidance or support. I got great support to activate the bot, but using the bots I have very little help, I try to use the forum for help but it seems that a lot of data is from 2023. I also want to see the most current threads first and the oldest first. How do I change the setting?

I`m in the same situation, when i took the purchase quiz I chose all the answers pointing towards full auto-trading and minimum intervention from me and the result was that I should buy the Pro version which I did, however nobody found a "Set-it-and-forget-it" setting from what I see on the forums so far, I have little trading experience as well. If it helps, what i`m doing now is using Vinz`s settings from the "Recent Trading Performance: Galileo FX Over Last Week (MyFxBook verified with settings)" thread, i`m using the most recent pairs + settings he posted, when he posts new ones I will load those and delete the old ones, maybe that works. If not then I guess we have to wait for Galileo V2 which I understand it will potentially be released in Q2 of this year.

Back