What's new

installing GalileoFX

Radioactive66

Hello everyone

My name is Andy ,and I'm in England. I am a new member and I've recently bought the the licence to use the software.
I'm trying to install it .Can someone give me a push in the right direction .In the installation guide ,Chris right clicks on an icon in the upper left to
extract the files .
How do I arrive at that point in the installation.I.E Where do I extract the zip file to .As I understand ,I have Meta trader 4 0n my brokers platform
l'll be fine if I can do that ,I don't understand why I'm finding it so difficult.
I'd really appreciate any help .

Thank you

Hello,

I'm new to Galileo FX bot. I'd like to know where to put the license file under metatrader 4 or don't need this file to make the bot working ?
My email: [email protected]

Thank you

Hi
I am a new member. I am trying to self install Galileo FX Pro. I have extracted the files to desktop but I am unable to understand the next step shown in the installation guide video which opens something on the taskbar. I have create a forex metatrader5 account but do not have any software downloaded from there. So what is he showing we need to open?

Thank you

Attachments

• install_issue1.jpg
    install_issue1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 4
Hi guys,

The license key can stay in the extracted GalileoFX folder or on your desktop.
If you choose to leave it on the desktop be careful to not accidentally delete it, hence the GalileoFX folder suggestion :)
If there are any further questions please feel free to reach out at [email protected].

Have a lovely day ahead!

Back