What's new

premium settings and license key

johnvam

Hello team,
I bought prevous week PRO license + premium settings bundle.
To be honest I have no idea about trading so I choosed GalileoFX solutuon in order to create a passive income without my involvment.
Last week's results are very disapointed with profits close to 0.
I want to be sure if I have correctly setup Galileo FX.
I installed Eightcap MT5 software. Moved advisors file inside software folder.
Added the 6 trade pairs of premium settings and loaded the settings from the files.
At thw website says that premium settings must have a valid license. What I have to do with the license file? I must copy that to a specific folder or something like that?
Lastly the timeframe I selected for all 6 tradepairs is M30 with lot 0.01 and broker leverage 100:1
Thank you

DO YOU HAVE THE LICENCE KEY , ICAN ASSIST YOU WITH TAHT OR YOU CAN CALL THE SUPPORT
I use MT5. support replied that I dont have to do something with the license key.
I just wondering because my profits are almost 0 the last week I use galileo.
What I have to do with the license key?
Thanks

Hello team,
To be honest I have no idea about trading so I choosed GalileoFX solutuon in order to create a passive income without my involvment.
Added the 6 trade pairs of premium settings and loaded the settings from the files.
At thw website says that premium settings must have a valid license. What I have to do with the license file? I must copy that to a specific folder or something like that?
Lastly the timeframe I selected for all 6 tradepairs is M30 with lot 0.01 and broker leverage 100:1
Thank you

I use MT5. support replied that I dont have to do something with the license key.
I just wondering because my profits are almost 0 the last week I use galileo.
What I have to do with the license key?
Thanks
CAN YOU DO A SCRENSHOT OF YOUR MT4

Hello team,
Thank you
Hey there John. Trust that your are well. I echo your message here. I also was taken away with the advertisement but I have been testing it for nearly three weeks now, invested in the premium settings for EUR/USD and I'm not winning. This is for sure a system where you have to keep your finger on the pulse.

Back