What's new

New Member (hello) and issue I hope someone can help with

Andres

Hello All,

I am brand new to Galileo Fxo Pro and new to the community. Hello All -

I hope someone can help me figure out 2 different issues...

1.) I have installed Galileo Fxo PRo and imported a premium settings. When I run it on the test account, it works without issues - I can see transactions. When I attempt to do the same thing on my live account, I do not see any transactions. Any ideas?

2.) Is there ANYONE in the US (currently) who is able to trade XAU/USD??? I have been told by Forex.com that XAU/USD is no longer allowed in the US (Started in Dec 2023). I purchased premium settings for XAU/USD and I'm not able to use it. Galileo FX Support Team does not believe me. I also am not willing to illegally connect to a VPN and register myself in a Europe market.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you are having an awesome day!

Hello, This is my first day with Galileo. I followed the install instructions. I am using Oanda MT 4. I have the bot populated on 4 charts. One smiles, the others not. I cannot tell if the bot is functioning. My balance has not changed ...

Ditto here, the only trades showing are the two I manually made. Thankfully at least, both of those are UP considerably at the moment. I had expected this shyster bot to run with it, but 16 hours later, Nothing so far.

This was yesterday. Still trying to figure out if it's me(settings) the market or the BOT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_101212_MetaTrader 5.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_101212_MetaTrader 5.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 37
Yes I can view whats going mobily during the day. I don't have access to my lap top during day one reason I purchased the bot

I want to move from my lap top to mobile after I confirm that my bot is working. But now, the only trades I see are two buy limits that I cancelled and my initial deposit. I installed on Oanda MT4 per the guide and used "Fast" settings. How did you move from the installation guide to active trading?

If your doing Forex start with the slow settings. Those settings it may only trade a couple times a week if your going 24/7. Fast settings you have to monitor the bot. Aggressive only do if u have experience and don't do it 24/7 you'll wake up and your assets will be gone. You have to watch every trade and be ready to adjust the trades. This bot is not made to run and just make money. Never will happens. Those limitless profits mentioned on PRO with fast and aggressive settings will never happen. If you bought the bot with no experience and think money is just going to appear, sorry it won't. You need todo your research and gauge and adjust the bot as it works. No quick money here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240222_001150_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240222_001150_Chrome.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 37
Also becareful of your late night trades on Thursdays. You don't want to get caught with open trades in the Asian/AUS markets as they are 12 TO 16 hours ahead. Watch for that Friday close.

Also becareful of your late night trades on Thursdays. You don't want to get caught with open trades in the Asian/AUS markets as they are 12 TO 16 hours ahead. Watch for that Friday close.
Greetings Jondubrick: Started with MT5 Demo, successful loaded EA using slow settings with one to four pair(s) however was unable to see trades within a 24 hour period. is there something else extra that is needed? or any ideas/options to try? any help is greatly appreciated! BTW...I don't trade on Fridays, day used only following week forecast. Thanks in advance!

Hello All,

I am brand new to Galileo Fxo Pro and new to the community. Hello All -

I hope someone can help me figure out 2 different issues...

1.) I have installed Galileo Fxo PRo and imported a premium settings. When I run it on the test account, it works without issues - I can see transactions. When I attempt to do the same thing on my live account, I do not see any transactions. Any ideas?

2.) Is there ANYONE in the US (currently) who is able to trade XAU/USD??? I have been told by Forex.com that XAU/USD is no longer allowed in the US (Started in Dec 2023). I purchased premium settings for XAU/USD and I'm not able to use it. Galileo FX Support Team does not believe me. I also am not willing to illegally connect to a VPN and register myself in a Europe market.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you are having an awesome day!
Hi, as you are bought premium settings for gold and silver only to find out from Forex customer service that they are not offering gold and silver trade as of now due to some regulations. Similar with Oanda. Did you try to get a refund from Galileo? Thank you.

Back