What's new

New Member!

TommyJW

Hi, everyone!

I'm a new member. Just bought the Pro today and waiting for full installation Monday.

First, want to introduce myself. I'm from Texas and look forward to getting to know the bots and trading a lot better.

Second, wondering what broker everyone is using. I'll start with Forex.com demo account unless i hear something better. I'm not sure what is the most all-inclusive broker that would support everything GalileoFX supports. I've researched several but any input appreciated.

Many thanks!

Tommy

Hi, everyone!

I'm a new member. Just bought the Pro today and waiting for full installation Monday.

First, want to introduce myself. I'm from Texas and look forward to getting to know the bots and trading a lot better.

Second, wondering what broker everyone is using. I'll start with Forex.com demo account unless i hear something better. I'm not sure what is the most all-inclusive broker that would support everything GalileoFX supports. I've researched several but any input appreciated.

Many thanks!

Tommy
Hello to you Tommy and welcome to the comunity...I will send you tomorrow the link for the best broker in my opinion that supports every part of the Galileo and it is very convenient for the deposit and withdrawal...If you have any problem you can send me private message. Let's make money!!!

Thank you for reaching out, Emma.

I don't see how to send a private message through this forum. Can you advise? I do have a question and yes, would like to hear your broker recommend.

I don't see how to send a private message through this forum. Can you advise? I do have a question and yes, would like to hear your broker recommend.
HI, I just need to chack one more time if they allow US traders, and tomorrow or later today I am sending you a link....And you can reach me on my e mail: [email protected]

Hey dear, Unfortunatelly that my broker which I mention did not accept US client....but regarding your obstacles with Galileo make sure that 2 things are done. First of all you should check @live trading@ so on the right uper side of the chart you will see a smiling face, and the other thing is on the platform you should turn on the auto trading, or on mt 5 is algo trading...should be green not red
1690803307141.png

Back