What's new

For those whose bot perform both buy and sell trades, what countries are you trading in?

sarap

For those, whose bot performs both buy and sell trades, what countries are you trading in? I'm in the US and the bot only performs sell trades so far. For buy transactions, I get "Hedge" error, and therefore no buy trades happen. I'm wondering if in the USA, we need to use VPS, (or VPN) in order to make Galileo FX works. Any advice is appreciated.

For those, whose bot performs both buy and sell trades, what countries are you trading in? I'm in the US and the bot only performs sell trades so far. For buy transactions, I get "Hedge" error, and therefore no buy trades happen. I'm wondering if in the USA, we need to use VPS, (or VPN) in order to make Galileo FX works. Any advice is appreciated.
From Forex.com. USA.

I do want to confirm that hedging is not allowed in the U.S.

• On our platform, if you attempt to hedge a trade position then it will actually partially close depending on the amount of volume inputted.
  • An example would be if I entered a BUY position for EUR/USD for .05 Volume, and then later in the day I enter into an additional trade position for SELL on EUR/USD for .02 Volume. The remainder of this trade will be a BUY EUR/USD for .03 Volume as I partially closed the original position and reduced my lot size by doing so.

The platform displays the setting as Hedging Mode Enabled but in actuality we’re actually following US Regulations of partial closing.

• This platform is available with Offshore Brokerages which is why the platform displays it as hedging mode but please note that since you’re utilizing a U.S. based brokerage that it will follow U.S. Regulations.
Hope this helps.
I'm also getting no green. Only a slow bleed of red. Can't figure it out. Yet.

Yesterday was the 1st day ... I got a little green. Yay. Made back my initial reds. Felt good. Fortex.com usa. .01. Limit 5, 100tp/ 100sl 5Bull/5Bear. Started out 1M. Was getting late. Changed to D1 and went to sleep , so I would go crazy. Woke up to some wins.

Yesterday was the 1st day ... I got a little green. Yay. Made back my initial reds. Felt good. Fortex.com usa. .01. Limit 5, 100tp/ 100sl 5Bull/5Bear. Started out 1M. Was getting late. Changed to D1 and went to sleep , so I would go crazy. Woke up to some wins.
anyone who can answer to tis question

I am in USA and I just started using this bot. I use onada.com and every time I use the bot to place the trade I get a message "fifa violation " from onada and they closed my trade. I don't understand what am I doing wrong here. I followed all the instructions.

I wi
I am in USA and I just started using this bot. I use onada.com and every time I use the bot to place the trade I get a message "fifa violation " from onada and they closed my trade. I don't understand what am I doing wrong here. I followed all the instructions.
l will ask our support about this

Back