What's new

I'm new and would really appreciate some help

afik1986

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I don't understand anything about it, I purchased the version between 1000 and 5000 dollars a month with the premium settings, they did a remote installation for me and I'm in demo mode, but everything looks like Chinese to me, could someone guide me step by step?

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I don't understand anything about it, I purchased the version between 1000 and 5000 dollars a month with the premium settings, they did a remote installation for me and I'm in demo mode, but everything looks like Chinese to me, could someone guide me step by step?
Did you ever figure out how to use this software? I'm in the same boat.

HELLO DO YOU STILL NEED HELP?

How do I get into the system to adjust the settings? On slow and its not trading. Want to decrease from 8 and 10.

I feel so clueless. I signed up for meta 4 forex,com and I've downloaded the galileo personal files. I'm stuck. I don't know what to do, how to upload it, anything. I don't even know how to set up the platform. I usually use think or swim, but I don't know how to use forex.com so I need to definitely read up on it. I just need help with the downloading the license and everything.

Chris im still waiting myself for support, emailed you at 12:09cet, haven't heard back 😕
Hey there, what's your email address?
My inbox is currently empty so not sure where you sent the email.
Please provide your email address and I'll check

Hey there, what's your email address?
My inbox is currently empty so not sure where you sent the email.
Please provide your email address and I'll check
Update: I found the email, I actually replied to it as soon as you sent it earlier today :)

Hello All,

I'm somewhat in the same boat here. I purchased the software and premium settings. I installed the software, imported the settings and verified on the test account. It all worked flawlessly. BUT when I attempt to do the same thing on my live account, there are no transactions. (Yes, there are funds in the account).

Any ideas why it would work in the test account but not a live account? (am I missing software licensing? can the account be set up incorrectly?)

Thank you -

I just started to trade last week live, I used a demo account for the first 30 days after buying my Bots to learn as much as I could about setting up the Bot. I feel its pretty easy just use the default setting provided.
https://store.galileofx.com/blogs/instructions/galileo-fx-settings
at the bottom of the page are setting you can use when adding the bot to a currency. 1708628779778.png
It help me to understand about setting in the Bot. I tried different settings to see how they react to item like bearish or bullish, different lot sizes. Jusrt went live and the weekly report is very helpful.

I just started to trade last week live, I used a demo account for the first 30 days after buying my Bots to learn as much as I could about setting up the Bot. I feel its pretty easy just use the default setting provided.
https://store.galileofx.com/blogs/instructions/galileo-fx-settings
at the bottom of the page are setting you can use when adding the bot to a currency. View attachment 2746
It help me to understand about setting in the Bot. I tried different settings to see how they react to item like bearish or bullish, different lot sizes. Jusrt went live and the weekly report is very helpful.
Hey, good luck making profits on the live account ! Did you find any optimal Slow settings compared to the official ones? I feel like the numbers are too high and for me it doesn`t do any trades, wouldn`t switch to Fast settings either because that requires monitoring.

Hey, good luck making profits on the live account ! Did you find any optimal Slow settings compared to the official ones? I feel like the numbers are too high and for me it doesn`t do any trades, wouldn`t switch to Fast settings either because that requires monitoring.
if the no f bullish and bearish are too high you can adjust it so it will execute a trade

Back