What's new

Starting the Robot beyond installation

Newby

Galileo FX Plus has been installed and is shown under Expert Advisers in Navigator for MT4.

I have also dragged it from Navigator to 2 tiles - the EUR/USD and GBP/USP. I have also entered the recommended inputs for the 2 pairs.

How do I now use or activate the bot for automated trading? I would like to see it work automatically, and I want to be able to start and stop it. Is there a manual for operating it?
If not, maybe a member can provide guidelines.

Thanks

Hi there,

So once the software was added to the charts,boxes we're checked in the Common tab and settings we're added in the Inputs tab on MetaTrader you can see a button called AutoTrading for MetaTrader4 or AlgoTrading for MetaTrader5.
That's your On and Off button.
Press that once to start trading and press it again if you want to stop trading.
I hope this helps!
If you guys got any other questions please send an email over at [email protected] and I'll gladly assist :)

Yes, I already had the Autotrading button checked, I chose the aggressive settings, and still nothing happen for the entire day.
I booked a support session.

Can any one help? My Common section only has 1 chjck box and is missing the other box. I have ticked the "Allow Algo Trading", but that is the only box?

Can any one help? My Common section only has 1 chjck box and is missing the other box. I have ticked the "Allow Algo Trading", but that is the only box?
Hi there,

The missing box can mean that your broker already integrated the other option and is enabled by default :)

When I fired everything up I dragged the Galileo EA over top of the screen I wanted to assign it to, I was asked Do you want to assign Galileo to this screen or something like thqt. I said yes, and it appeared at the top right of the screen., When I hit AlgoTrading it changed colors and off it went.

Back