What's new

SETTING UP TAKE PROFITS AND STOP LOSS IN POINTS

Vinz

hello guys I have something important to tell you. I have notice that when putting tp and sl in points are different from each brokers like for example I experiment using OCTAFX and ADMIRAL MARKETS. I notice that when I use 200 points in OCTA it means that its 20 pips while in ADMIRAL its only 2 pips so just experiment your broker guys because sometimes it will not execute the trade .

OCTAFX ADMIRAL MARKETS
TP OR SL IN POINTS= 200 (20 PIPS) TP OR SL IN POINTS = 200 ( 2 PIPS ) " just set the sl or tp in 2000 in order to make a 20 pips"

hello guys I have something important to tell you. I have notice that when putting tp and sl in points are different from each brokers like for example I experiment using OCTAFX and ADMIRAL MARKETS. I notice that when I use 200 points in OCTA it means that its 20 pips while in ADMIRAL its only 2 pips so just experiment your broker guys because sometimes it will not execute the trade .

OCTAFX ADMIRAL MARKETS
TP OR SL IN POINTS= 200 (20 PIPS) TP OR SL IN POINTS = 200 ( 2 PIPS ) " just set the sl or tp in 2000 in order to make a 20 pips"
Hey Vinz this is Devon I bought Galileo FX PRO and i bought the all the Premium settings also but i'm trading at a loss, my broker is AvaTrade Meta 5 platform, i had to turn off the robot and withdraw the rest off my money, i bought this robot and the Premium settings to ensure that I make some profits but ended up trading at a loss, i'm so disappointed right now...

Hey Vinz this is Devon I bought Galileo FX PRO and i bought the all the Premium settings also but i'm trading at a loss, my broker is AvaTrade Meta 5 platform, i had to turn off the robot and withdraw the rest off my money, i bought this robot and the Premium settings to ensure that I make some profits but ended up trading at a loss, i'm so disappointed right now...
So if you or david can give me or help me with some profitable settings I'm greatly appreciate it.

So if you or david can give me or help me with some profitable settings I'm greatly appreciate it.
Hello what pairs do you usually trade sir. I am posting presets every monday and tuesday take a look of it here and the fxbook link with settings. This presest can be very useful for recent weeks trade but also you need to see the market condition if its trending you can adjust your EA JUST TO EXECUTE ONLY BUY , ONLY SELL or BUY AND SELL EXECUTION . Davide provided us this tutorial on how to adjust on this thread.

Back