What's new

Profitable Settings and Backtesting?

Hi, not anymore. I blew the account, worked very good on demo. Also the broker I was using restricted the use of MT4 and EA's (hankotrade). This GalileoFX Pro isn't as "Pro" as I thought, needs attention and I don't have the time be watching it. But I keep my old one running more than 1-year like a drop of water...

I've made 33 consecutive winning trades manually, which so far has far outperformed the bot.

Hi, not anymore. I blew the account, worked very good on demo. Also the broker I was using restricted the use of MT4 and EA's (hankotrade). This GalileoFX Pro isn't as "Pro" as I thought, needs attention and I don't have the time be watching it. But I keep my old one running more than 1-year like a drop of water...
Hmm...I'm confused. The screenshots (demo) you added show nothing more than miraculous results...so which account did you blow up? Did you trade it differently than your demo account? (By the way, is there anyway to direct message someone in this forum?) .

Hmm...I'm confused. The screenshots (demo) you added show nothing more than miraculous results...so which account did you blow up? Did you trade it differently than your demo account? (By the way, is there anyway to direct message someone in this forum?) .
After some time on demo I tried a REAL account but didn't worked for me. I'm going to change the broker and try again.

Not seeing your results attached herein...would love to see them. I agree with you, the EA does need tweaking (testing) and monitoring but all in all, it's proving to have serious potential. I'm still in the demo testing phase for likely another 3-4 weeks but looking good so far.
I was looking for results as well and thought it was my phone cutting them off. This thread
has been more helpful than the 2 video meetings and countless phone calls and emails to support!

I've made 33 consecutive winning trades manually, which so far has far outperformed the bot.
I don't know if I should laugh or cry at this comment because it hasn't been long enough since I paid for bot and the cost still stings .

Guys,

There seems to be a lot of negativity about the bot in the chat. I am no expert on this. I think the problem is people are looking for a set and forget style and this EA needs a little work. I have set up the bot in trending markets which are showing up or down trends on longer time frame charts, and used my own settings to weight the entry for buy or sell only conditions. Now the risk percentages were pretty mad! This was a £140K demo account, but closed £58K profit in two days, I did manually close some positions and kept on eye on things, max DD was £6K, results attached from yesterday and today.

I think the answer lies in testing this one and getting more involved which might not suit everyone... :)

Happy weekend peeps!
Hey Mate
Can not see attachment . please show your result.
thanks

Back