What's new

Am new to trading needing some help.

viks660

Hello everyone,

I hope you people are having a wonderful day.

And I am really glad to be part of this forum.

I have recently invested in the Galileo Pro version with premium settings, and I started with a $500 investment.

Till now, it has been running with this setting, which I changed as advised by the support:

lots :0.01
leverage : 1:30

time frame : H1

sometimes it trade and sometime it stop becuase as i have been explained it wait for the market condition.

till now i have not use vps to run it 24 hours but i am thinking in investing on that as well.

It has make like $18 profit since running from Monday

I would like to have some guidelines, if possible, so that I can optimize the trade.

Thank you in advance.

hello, try to read in the forum like settings and strategies thread. check also master VINZ preset its profitable settings been uploaded

Hi there,

The bot is designed in a way where if the markets are not strong enough to hit the Consecutive Bullish and Bearish signals it will not open a trade to protect your Balance.
It all comes down to the markets being stable and strong enough to be in an optimal condition to open a trade.
This as with any type of trading requires patience.
I understand that you guys want to see trade after trade after trade HOWEVER would you like to see trade after trade after trade with most of them losses OR you would like to see fewer trades but with more profits?
Think about it :)

HI Chris, really appreciate your guide, i just wanted to understand the stop and go and now its clear when the market is not strong, don't trade.

because i thought it was a problem as when installed it in the frist 2 days it did not trade and we needed to change some setting.

thank you for your help.

Back