What's new

Beginner question

InvictusRO

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to trading, I started the bot with 10 charts of only Forex assets for trading (Ex: EUR/USD) because i get errors with other assets like gold/silver/US500 (invalid stops / not enough money to trade) and I read it has something to do with MT5, is this a good idea what i`m doing? I`m using the Pro version without premium settings, I used the guide on the website for the Fast Settings. I would really appreciate any advice about this or if i should use different settings. Many thanks in advance !

I was told this morning that I don't have enough margin. What's the minimum amount I need? Is that because of Galileo FX or MetaTrader?
Metatrader. Or more specifically your broker. I had that happen twice before realizing what the issue was. Big currencies(i.E USDCHF) need more margin than smaller currencies(I.E USDJPY). I started using the percent risk setting instead of lot size and it fixed the issue.

Imo anything less than 1k in assets won't do much. You need assets to cover margin. 5k is ok. 10k is the sweet spot

Back