What's new

Gold Premium setting

Piechos

Hi
Has anyone got the Gold Premium setting?
I have purchased it and had it installed by the Galileofx team nearly 2 weeks ago and despite the marketing stating to expect 6-10 trades - I have not seen a single trade. I am wrong to assume that I feel like I have been scammed?

Gold is reaching 2070. For next day(s), probably will drop to 2040. try using TP 275 SL 0, BULL2 BEAR6 TimeframM15, lot 0.01 if you have account with more than 500
If more than 1000, try M5.

This is only advice...try in demo to see if it works for you with configs
Please is it for next week trading window?

Gold is reaching 2070. For next day(s), probably will drop to 2040. try using TP 275 SL 0, BULL2 BEAR6 TimeframM15, lot 0.01 if you have account with more than 500

Daniel there is so much we the newbies in trading can lean from you. Thanks for the education.
Wants to get in touch if possible.

Hi
I have purchased it and had it installed by the Galileofx team nearly 2 weeks ago and despite the marketing stating to expect 6-10 trades - I have not seen a single trade. I am wrong to assume that I feel like I have been scammed?

Piechos,
I've also bought the Gold Premium set for €250 and felt I had been scammed.
In my case, having tried the EA for a few weeks on various demo account as well as Backtesting, the result I got was mixed and far from what these guys claimed.
So, to tell you the truth, I've left it completely...
But last night, one of my VPS became available and thought 'd give it a go.. again hoping that this isn't a scam EA in the end having forked out a rather large some of money.
I might post something later if and when I have some good result..​

Thanks Daniel, I will try these settings....

if it does not open positions..look at the experts tab and see what is going on

Please be carefull.. lot 0.01..volatility like this is dangerous used M15 or M30 if you want less risk

Well it should be ticked..

If you did what i said for gold and silver...by now it is literally impossible not to have profits... both dropped A LOT as expected...
Take your profits, withdraw them and take your family for dinner :) its paid for :)
As soon as you withdraw....close the computer for today! Know when to stop and enjoy the winnings :)

Hi
try using m15 and m30 timeframe and use smaller lotsize

Back