What's new

My settings are not being accepted on live account

mgpaulus

I have been running a demo account for a couple of weeks now, and decided it's time to get a live account. So, I have a live account on Forex.com, and it's funded. However, there seems to be a problem with Galileo. I have switched to the live account in MT5, and I am selecting EURUSD chart. I have added Galileo_RX_PRO_MT5 to the EURUSD chart, and I can select the Galileo settings and change them. However, it seems like they are not being saved, because when I click on the settings again, they are back to the default settings that they where the first time I selected them. What am I doing wrong, or what do I need to do/change to make my live account settings get saved/applied? I really don't want to activate the EA until I know that the settings I want to use are the ones being used.

I think I figured it out. I didn't have my account set up correctly in MT5. Got the right broker account configured and it looks like things are working now.

Hello mgpaulus, I just started using MT5 demo from Forex.com acct and added Galileo FX PRO MT5 to four different currency pairs. waited 24hrs but no trades were made, checked Journal-Mailbox and account history with no indications of any trades made. If you would be kind to share your experience in solving this would be greatly appreciated! Been at this for a week or two now and doubt is setting in. I was looking forward going live trades soon as well. any assistance would be awesome!! btw, I also opened a MT4 Demo as well (per ERROR instructions) but EA message show "Galileo FX_Pro_MT4 USDCHF,M1: Sell order failed! unknown error retry..." on four different pairs.....Galileo FX show that its trading but something is preventing trades to execute.......pls help

I think I figured it out. I didn't have my account set up correctly in MT5. Got the right broker account configured and it looks like things are working now.
Hello mgpaulus, I just started using MT5 demo from Forex.com acct and added Galileo FX PRO MT5 to four different currency pairs. waited 24hrs but no trades were made, checked Journal-Mailbox and account history with no indications of any trades made. If you would be kind to share your experience in solving this would be greatly appreciated! Been at this for a week or two now and doubt is setting in. I was looking forward going live trades soon as well. any assistance would be awesome!! btw, I also opened a MT4 Demo as well (per ERROR instructions) but EA message show "Galileo FX_Pro_MT4 USDCHF,M1: Sell order failed! unknown error retry..." on four different pairs.....Galileo FX show that its trading but something is preventing trades to execute.......pls help

Back