What's new

I would appreciate it if anyone can clarify on setting the Consecutive Bullish and Bearish signals for the Galileo FX EA

Jcat24

I would appreciate it if anyone can clarify on setting the Consecutive Bullish and Bearish signals for the Galileo FX EA

In a strong Bullish market Trend , I would need to set the bullish consecutive signals to a lesser amount , for example 3-4 Bullish signals to take a long trade quicker as I have establish the market trend by checking the charts and I will set the bearish signals to 8-10 so it will need additional signals before executing a short trade as this would be against the trend in this example , and Visa versa for a Bearish market trend , is my understanding correct?

For me, safe to say that stay at 5 bull 5 bear and let Mr.Galelio do the maths. hv been using this and find it safe play even at high impact time zone and news. just take profit 10 and SL 100.
Hi Amir , Thank you for the advise , what Time frame do you recommend? , just to confirm TP of 10 and SL100 , as the R:R is not good ,as 1 losing trade wipes out 10 winning trades

In a strong Bullish market Trend , I would need to set the bullish consecutive signals to a lesser amount , for example 3-4 Bullish signals to take a long trade quicker as I have establish the market trend by checking the charts and I will set the bearish signals to 8-10 so it will need additional signals before executing a short trade as this would be against the trend in this example , and Visa versa for a Bearish market trend , is my understanding correct?
That's good idea! You should test that and share you conclusion

That's good idea! You should test that and share you conclusion
i hv tried earlier on backtest and demo....but the above setup was best for EURUSD at M1 and once things stabalized from monday to friday... it was all GO for me and depo 25USD and 48 hours later irs like 39USD... so i think that should do. Its of to copytrade platform and start buzzing around getting my affiliate and commission heee...💃🕺

ooh ya ... i forgot to tell you. Me always on M1 and nothing less. always go for the best. no time to waste. :giggle:
This is totally pro adrenaline trade :D .....the excitement run high!!! I am stick to my bread and butter 5 minute time frame, safe and easy, but will test this m1 scenario

hello , new here and wonder if you TP and SL are 10 pips and 100 pips or are you using points ?thank you

Attachments

• Bullish-n-Bearish.jpg
    Bullish-n-Bearish.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Bullish-n-Bearish02.jpg
    Bullish-n-Bearish02.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 54
Back