What's new

Daily Bias

Christos

Hi to everyone, I joined recently the community and i wanted to share the strategy that has been working for me very well in the first few days. Before I start trading I make sure I understand the bias for the following day and set up the bot accordingly. Depending on the direction I disable either the bullish or bearish signals. I set the time frame to 5 or 15 min with a minimum of 3 consecutive signals on the favored direction, a 2:1 TP to SL and a maximum number of 10 orders for the day. I will keep you posted on the progress, but this way i managed to eliminate counter trending signals that were causing loses. I hope this helps.

Hi to everyone, I joined recently the community and i wanted to share the strategy that has been working for me very well in the first few days. Before I start trading I make sure I understand the bias for the following day and set up the bot accordingly. Depending on the direction I disable either the bullish or bearish signals. I set the time frame to 5 or 15 min with a minimum of 3 consecutive signals on the favored direction, a 2:1 TP to SL and a maximum number of 10 orders for the day. I will keep you posted on the progress, but this way i managed to eliminate counter trending signals that were causing loses. I hope this help

Hi to everyone, I joined recently the community and i wanted to share the strategy that has been working for me very well in the first few days. Before I start trading I make sure I understand the bias for the following day and set up the bot accordingly. Depending on the direction I disable either the bullish or bearish signals. I set the time frame to 5 or 15 min with a minimum of 3 consecutive signals on the favored direction, a 2:1 TP to SL and a maximum number of 10 orders for the day. I will keep you posted on the progress, but this way i managed to eliminate counter trending signals that were causing loses. I hope this helps.
Hi a very pleasant day thanks for the info I will try this strategy on my demo account coz as of now I'm looking for a good strategy before going live in my demo I'm loosing each day.

Back