What's new

How to adjust Consecutive Signals based on market trends (scalping, day trading and swing trading)

Hello Ellement2002,

I tried exactly the same but no trades were taken. Chart 1 is for Long and chart 2 is for short. Unfortunately, it is not executing the trades if I have 2 charts for the same currency. One for Long and the other for Short.

Any idea why it is not executing?
Try to change the Magic Number for each chart

Thank you Peter!! your advice and strategy with Galileo is solid :) I'll set my charts up this way in my trading next week :)
Tested this for a week, worked really well, but next week didn’t play out the same way. I m thinking doing 2 opposite charts would cancel each other and would be like setting bull bear 3-3 on the same chart. Since every 3 bulls a sell opens and every 3 bears a buy opens in the same account/terminal, might as well do a 3-3 or 5-5 on M5 with 1-1 RR and maybe a break even with an extra tool(?).

Hi Davud, why is it, a sell trade opens and value is moving down, I have to 'x' out to stop/cancel trade? I thought a sell is where I made a profit and sold at high value? It continues fluctuating down?
Thx!
Gus
This is how a short Trade is done. If the markers are going down, you sell high, and then buy low.

Hey Kendall,
You could try the following steps:
1. Increase Consecutive Signals (Galileo will make fewer trades).
2. In MT4, in the Common tab, select Long Only or Short Only, not Long & Short
in MT 5 where is the long or short only selector

Consecutive Bullish Signals)
If you don't have this setup on MT5 , then just try on demo first, to set 0 consecutive bearish for long trade only, and vice versa, 0 consecutive bullish for short trade, I am just thinking out loud, you can try on demo, or ask on live chat administrator View attachment 535
Hi, my question is how to set up in MT5 if select "Long Only or Short Only, or Long & Short" options are not available. Can someone share screenshot

Please clarify whether "number of consecutive bullish signals" triggers a buy or sell and vice versa. The signal explanation and the stragetgy explanation seems to indicate otherwise.

Back