What's new

A potential users questions about the number of Bots and other questions

skybasu

Hi all,

I am not yet a customer of Galileo FX , but I am seriously looking at it. I was trying to get answers to the following questions and set up a demo/ Zoom call with Galileo FX. Unfortunately, I waited for 30 min and nobody joined. So here are the questions:

1. In the Performance tab of the website (https://store.galileofx.com/pages/performance) it shows various screen shots from MyFXBook. The question is: does Galileo FX spawns bot for each currency pairs or a combination of multiple currency pairs,

2. The Performance tab says it is based on 'Backtest'. Is there any performance analysis based on real trading? A link to the MyFXBook page to demonstrate that real trade will be really helpful. In addition is there any performance analysis for a longer period (say months to years) more than a few days? Right now the performances are shown only for a period of Aug 14 to Aug 18 (5 days).

Regards

Sky Basu

Hi all,

I am not yet a customer of Galileo FX , but I am seriously looking at it. I was trying to get answers to the following questions and set up a demo/ Zoom call with Galileo FX. Unfortunately, I waited for 30 min and nobody joined. So here are the questions:

1. In the Performance tab of the website (https://store.galileofx.com/pages/performance) it shows various screen shots from MyFXBook. The question is: does Galileo FX spawns bot for each currency pairs or a combination of multiple currency pairs,

2. The Performance tab says it is based on 'Backtest'. Is there any performance analysis based on real trading? A link to the MyFXBook page to demonstrate that real trade will be really helpful. In addition is there any performance analysis for a longer period (say months to years) more than a few days? Right now the performances are shown only for a period of Aug 14 to Aug 18 (5 days).

Regards

Sky Basu
Hello you may want to visit our youtube channel Galileo fx for live trading and also in our website we also showed long term backtest aside from weeky backtest

A few more questions:

BTW, I am interested in Galileo FX Pro.

1. Does Galileo FX come with default setting for beginners? If yes, what is a long term (say 6 months to 1 year period) monthly P&L % for a real trading not back testing?

2. I understand users can change and experiment with settings. In my previous experience with other tools, often this is easier said than done. Do the community of users share their successful settings with each other?

3. Can you create and run unlimited number of Bots with various currency pairs and settings combinations at the same time?

Hi all,

Regards

Sky Basu
Same for me... signed up for zoom training and no host showed. Not looking like a real support network maybe just automated email responses...?

Same for me... signed up for zoom training and no host showed. Not looking like a real support network maybe just automated email responses...?
Update... just had a 15 minute Q and A with Daryl, so maybe the previous time slot no one was available. Worth trying again...

Back