What's new

PRESETS FOR LAST WEEK BACKTEST (MAY 22-27)

Thanks for the replay, but can you exactly explain what numbers of TP and SL you put in the Bot, in the bot is points not pipis, what numbers are in your settings for TP and SL, please?
Hi there,

All the settings for the pairs can be seen on our MyFxBook page :)

Thanks for the replay, but can you exactly explain what numbers of TP and SL you put in the Bot, in the bot is points not pipis, what numbers are in your settings for TP and SL, please?
I did say what figures I use for TP and SL in a previous comment I made....but I'll repeat it again for you. I use 5000 for SL and 80 for TP. But I believe the points does mean pips. I've watched my robot activity enough to tell you that the points stands for pips. Pips stands for "Percentage In POINT" hence why they put the word "points" in place of "pips" but it means the same thing.

Hello guys and to all my fellow traders

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. I am thrilled to share some exciting news with you today. Last week, I stumbled upon a set of EA presets during my backtesting sessions that have shown promising profitability. I wanted to take this opportunity to inform you about this discovery and encourage you to consider incorporating these presets into your trading strategies.

During the extensive backtesting process, I meticulously evaluated these presets across various market conditions and timeframes. The results were remarkably positive, with consistent profits generated over a significant period. While past performance does not guarantee future success, these presets have demonstrated a strong potential for profitability. Pls see Attachment below and always remember about risk management guys , if you have any question feel free to ask me
Hey Vinz,
Thanks a lot for all the work you are sharing with us...respect!

I did say what figures I use for TP and SL in a previous comment I made....but I'll repeat it again for you. I use 5000 for SL and 80 for TP. But I believe the points does mean pips. I've watched my robot activity enough to tell you that the points stands for pips. Pips stands for "Percentage In POINT" hence why they put the word "points" in place of "pips" but it means the same thing.
Hi, I think most accounts 80 points mean 8 pips. Could depend on the broker you choose

Back