What's new

Is the Bot timeframe specific?

mjkidd27

Does the bot only analyze and enter trades on the specific timeframe of the window that open for the pair? In other words, If I initially set up the bot on the H1 but then change the timeframe to evaluate the trend on the H4 and forget to switch back to the H1, will the bot now use the settings to analyze and enter trades on the H4 timeframe? Is it important to keep the trading window on the specific timeframe for your settings?

Does the bot only analyze and enter trades on the specific timeframe of the window that open for the pair? In other words, If I initially set up the bot on the H1 but then change the timeframe to evaluate the trend on the H4 and forget to switch back to the H1, will the bot now use the settings to analyze and enter trades on the H4 timeframe? Is it important to keep the trading window on the specific timeframe for your settings?
That’s a good question. Sorry I don’t have the answer yet as I’m a newby too. I’m going to put it to the test tomorrow hopefully so I’ll let you know.

Back