What's new

PRESETS AND BACKTEST RESULT ( MAY 29 - JUNE 3)

Vinz

Hello guys these is the result of my backtest . You can use this presets for this week trades and also download this for your reference including the backtest result and examine the most profitable pairs.

Attachments

• PRESET MAY 29- JUNE 3.PNG
    PRESET MAY 29- JUNE 3.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 90
  • PART 1.jpeg
    PART 1.jpeg
    96.2 KB · Views: 90
  • PART 2.jpeg
    PART 2.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 79
  • PART 3.jpeg
    PART 3.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 84
Thanks. The issue is I have no idea how to take that and input or import to the bot. I have been really left flying blind here.
Hello there!
You can check this video on how to use the presets and modify the settings.

Unfortunately this shows me how to upload a list of settings or how to change just the bullish and bearish on the entire pairing. If I go into my bot and try to change the M1 setting to bullish 10, bearish 6 that will save for all M5, M15, etc. it doesn’t show how to save each separately. Also, the presets only talk about bullish and bearish signals. It glances over stop loss and and take profit in points like I know what 200 means? No idea what 200 points means. They give you this bot and say to change things but don’t explain what, why and how.
Stop loss and Take profit targets are entered in points, not pips. For example, if you want to set a stop loss of 20 pips you would enter 200.
You can learn more about the parameters through this link. https://galileo-fx-support.helpscou...x-tutorial-how-to-install-use-the-trading-bot

Unfortunately this shows me how to upload a list of settings or how to change just the bullish and bearish on the entire pairing. If I go into my bot and try to change the M1 setting to bullish 10, bearish 6 that will save for all M5, M15, etc. it doesn’t show how to save each separately. Also, the presets only talk about bullish and bearish signals. It glances over stop loss and and take profit in points like I know what 200 means? No idea what 200 points means. They give you this bot and say to change things but don’t explain what, why and how.
Please use the Technical Support section for this type of inquiries. This way, @Chris will be able to help you quickly. If you post in unrelated topics, it makes it harder to help.

Hello guys these is the result of my backtest . You can use this presets for this week trades and also download this for your reference including the backtest result and examine the most profitable pairs.
Hi. I have just purchased the pro trading bot. I used aggressive settings and it was making me huge profits but the losses ended up overtaking the profits. I decided to use max orders but didnt make much of a difference because i used a high amount. Please please can someone recommend how many pairs to use and which one to use and what stop loss profit bullish bearish signals etc. I would love a push in the right direction. Please can someone guide me

Really appreciate you doing this Vinz!.
What are you using for the following values(settings) below?;
- What are you using for "lots" value?....2.0? i believe that is what it is last week?
- Also what are you using for "risk in %" value? ....0.5 ? i believe that is what it is last week?
- And "take profit in points" value? .....200? i believe that is what it is last week?
Do you not have the same format showing what your settings were last weeks?
Thank you, much appreciated Vinz,
Todd

hello sir I do have.I need to upload it today just standby.. It will be uploaded under strategies and settings

Back